Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thankful

We are so blessed and I feel that a simple way to remind myself of my blessings is to write them down.
Nothing eloquent or funny, just straight forward and simple.

Family
~ BBDub who is working so hard and getting by with so little to establish a fresh new start for our family
~ Birdie who is always positive and joyful.
~ Dude who is such a snuggle bug and adventure seeker.
~ The opportunity to spend some time being a stay-at-home-mom, it is lovely to get so much time with my kids and slow down from the chaos for working and raising a family.

There are so many more things I am thankful for, the list could go on for miles.  I want to be able to focus on one area of thankfulness and spend time remembering not to always look at the hardships in life when I am surrounded by so many blessings.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment